Monday, February 27, 2012

Gretchen's Thoughts on Missionary work

Mom,

Good job on being an amazing missionary! Keep me posted on what
happens with that! The Book of Mormon can change lives, so just keep
being that amazing example and he'll feel the truthfulness of the
Book. Just as you said, if he keeps reading with an open heart, he
will feel the Spirit. Have an open heart is SO crucial. Some people
tell us that they have read The Book of Mormon and they "know" it isnt
true, but they just don't have an opening heart and a sincere desire.

Keep working hard Mama!

Also, I told you the yoga pants were GAP, but they are actually OLD
NAVY. Sorry!

Last thing, I am giving a talk for another baptism on March 10 and I
was wondering if you could ask Aunt Catharine or Uncle Jon about the
talk they gave about the Holy Ghost. I still remember them giving it
and talking about the comforter. I really loved that talk, so it you
could talk to them and write down a couple notes and send them to me,
that would be wonderful! Thanks Mama!

I love you Mama!
You are amazing!

Sister Gretchen Schillemat

No comments:

Post a Comment